Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Making a project fun.

I haven't made a single blog about what my project for the semester is. It's because it was top secret until now. It took me days to think of something that would interest me that I could form into a project. I run almost everyday, and I see plenty of strange things while I'm running. Sometimes, people don't even believe me when I tell them what I see. Running interests me.

If I'm not running, I'm taking pictures of things. I love photography. I've had a camera since I was five years old, and ever since then, I've just kept with it. I'll take pictures of anything and everything, finding beauty in whatever it is.

This is when I started thinking about that really lame movie with Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel. In the movie Yes Man, they run around and take pictures while they're running. This is my project. I'm running my six or so miles, taking my camera along. You'd be surprised at the kind of shots I'm getting. It helps that I've got a legitimate $700 lens with a built in stabilizer.

I thought it would be nice to inform everyone. I'll be sure to post some pictures soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment