Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Service Learning Project

For my service learning project I will be exploring the various environments artists choose to work in. Different artists like to work in different environments, whether being inside a studio or outdoors. I will be looking at the environments of painters in comparison to photographers. I have been interviewing a few painters around the New Orleans area and my mother who is an artist. I will look at the environment in which I work in while developing photographs. The environment of an artist tells a lot about the person. The materials surrounding an artist are used to inspire and focus the artist. Exploring an artist's studio is an intimate experience because it's exploring their minds and the way they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment